Woke up to MYKULMITCH ‘s nomination for the Sunshine Award and I am beyond ecstatic now. THANK YOU FOR YOUR NOMINATION! God bless. 🙂
The Sunshine Award is for bloggers who are made out of sunshine, positive & inspiring and are generous enough to share it on their blogs with the world. So this is for you. x
So, the rules are… Thank the person who nominated you, answer the ten questions provided, nominate your favorite blogs at the moment, ask your ten questions, and then place the award on your blog!
1. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
•There was once when I was in high school and my nose started bleeding and my friends thought I was on my period instead. God. Hahhahahha.
2. If you could have any animal for a pet, what animal would you choose?
•A giraffe, although I think I will have to build a taller house. Much taller.
3. Who is the person that has inspired you the most?
•My best friend, Grachel Kim. She’s everything to me.
4. What is the best movie that you have ever watched?
•Guardians of the Galaxy. (For now. Hahahhaha)
5. What is one flaw that you have?
• I’m stubborn.
6. What is the one thing in life that you appreciate most?
7. If you were to live in any time period, when would you choose to be alive?
• 100 years from now. That’d be totally awesome.
8. What do you love most about yourself?
• Wow. This is a little narcissistic. Hahhaha. Well, I love most about myself is being me. There’s nothing better than that. 😉
9. What is your favorite candy?
•Willywonka, Nerds. IT IS DA BOMB!
10. If you were able to choose a celebrity to date, who would it be?
•Austin Butler 😍😍😍
And below are my nominations! Thank you for being my sunshine. x
HarsH ReaLiTy His blog is amazing! Grow your connections and be inspired by his writing. Check it out!
A Holistic Journey this blog is so inspirational. Especially love the post Make Him Feel Like A Man. Its touches a little here and there on what I wrote about too. Thumbs up!
Missjerre Her blog is amazing. So in love with her posts from Chapter 1-4. 🙂
LINDAGHILL If you’re a blogger then her post, A Blogger’s World is definitely something you can relate to. 😉
SusieReece There’s always something to learn from a mom. 🙂
Its your turn to answer my questions!
1. What is the most important thing in your life now?
2. City life or Country life?
3. Would you rather be able to speak every language in the world fluently or be able to speak to every and any kind of animal?
4. The most important person in your life?
5. What is one of your strengths?
6. The best book you have ever read.
7. Your top 3 favorite blogs.
8. Fictional character that you would like to date.
9. A movie that you would want to change the ending to and how would you like it to end instead?
10. One superpower that you would like to have.
That’s all from me. Thank you so much. Have a great day! 🙂